Subject: [Leica] Your best Vs most viewed
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:21:54 +1000

Tina I am sure that you are right regarding photos of Leicas and of
beautiful women but I think that links from other areas make a large
difference. The LUG Gallery is after all a rather discriminating venue not
widely known.
Linking in there is a great idea when it brings non-LUG folks to browse
around some wonderful work that Brian is hosting for us. I confess that
currently I only have little there except for LUG friends andsome equippment
stuff. But I guess many of us have galleries that are evolving and constant
works in progress.
This shot of Leicas has had about 350+ looks
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/2/M9x3.jpg.html
but even photos of Border Terriers and grasshoppers garner some hundreds of
hits on well known sites. I bet that Sonny could quote some large numbers
for his Friday Flowers for example.
My pBase gallery is something north of 130,000 hits after I think maybe 2
years.
I think that this happy and colourful portrait might be my most popular
being viewed well over 1000 something times.
http://www.pbase.com/image/101180894

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman