Subject: [Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:41:47 -0400

It is the very definition of sinister.  It is also number 6 of
"Fourteen Ways of Looking at a Blackshirt" by Umberto Eco.

http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

chs2018 at med.cornell.edu

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists)