Subject: [Leica] Finally exposing myself
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:58:17 -0500

Hello, group:

After years of periodically ranting and commenting on everything but
other peoples' photos, I'm finally exposing myself.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/

All shots are with my D-Lux 3. Minimal cropping, less burning and dodging.

The two "road shots" with the bluebird sky have more than vestiges of
windshield reflections (please breathe easy; I was a passenger) which
were beyond my ability to Photoshop away in a less-than-obvious
manner.

The other two shots capture a morning sky with the northeast corner of
Mies van der Rohe's 900 North Lake Shore Drive residential building on
the west shore of Lake Michigan in Chicago. Exposed for the light
behind the clouds.

Critique, comment or print as bird-cage liners.

Thank you.

Greg

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Finally exposing myself)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Finally exposing myself)