Subject: [Leica] LR 3.2 Update
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 16:39:12 -0700

zI am a few days behind in my digest, so maybe this has been answered
successfully.

I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit and the install replaced the old 3.0.  3.0 is
gone and 3.2 is running fine.   All catalogs, presets etc transferred over
just fine.

The reason for the large download is that Adobe includes both the 32 and 64
bit versions in the same file, so you must download both.  No choice.

The only thing left of 3.0 is the folder in the programs directory, and it
is empty except for a few presets I added.  I just deleted those folders and
there is nothing left as far as I know.  did not check the registry.

I would have thought it would behave the same in Vista.  I might have to
check that out on my wife's computer - Vista 32 bit.  I'll install 3.0, then
install 3.2.

Aram

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] LR 3.2 Update)