Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warning! Cute child. Emma loses a tooth.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:33:17 +0200 (CEST)

Looks like she has the same dentist as Mark ;-)

She's a cutie

Good reflex

Philippe

Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 04/09/2010
De : "Lawrence Zeitlin " <lrzeitlin at gmail.com>
A : "Leica LUG" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :

As long as we are showing children this week, here is my submission.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Emma+loses+a+tooth.jpg.html

I'll be the first to admit that it has terrible image quality but Emma's
look was so appealing that I couldn't resist grabbing my daughter's P&S
camera and snapping a shot. Losing baby teeth is a true rite of passage.

Maybe we can make child photos a one day a week special, like Friday
Flowers. That way we can reserve the rest of the week for serious pictures
of landscapes, National Parks, musical groups, street scenes, and boats. We
could also expand the discussion of Leica rumors, full frame vs. 4/3 format,
and lenses that cost more than their equivalent weight in gold.

Larry Z