Subject: [Leica] with kee correct link
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 01:26:16 +0300

Thx , but actually she didn't . We had just done some shopping  in the crew
shop curacao.The picture was much bigger and focused on the latest
aquisition. dont recall the film but probably Kodak gold.
a lot later I noticed it would be nice to make the crop.That's why it is so
washed out.
But you are right I knew my wifes legs to be nice :)
Thx for looking(again)
simon