Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:08:54 -0400

A few years ago I was informed that a picture of me riding on the
Subway was posted on some guys Blog.  There was a caption which was
supposed to convey something or another about the train ride and
something I was doing.  All of it was a completely vague
narrative.  I emailed the guy to reveal myself and that freaked him
out.  I didn't say anything about the image or his blog for I had
little opinion, but the idea I could chime in on this fiction was
disconcerting to the guy.  I suppose he thought in a city of 8
million people what were the chances??  Says something about subject bias.