Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tiger Eyes
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:49:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Correcto Mundo as usual Ted, I thought about that but the crop is severe
as shown (about 25% of orig neg) and I was afraid of degrading quality
any further, I'll try it though, so so shot to begin with.

Lightening struck the house across the street as I was winding the film
for the next shot and I was able to grab this!

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Jack+Cat.jpg.html

Just joking of course...a little Sunday humor!?

Montie

>>Hi Montie,
A suggestion?  Crop it tighter? As you look atthe photograph crop the left
side into not quite cutting the whiskers, maybe about a 1/4 inchfrom edge of
frame and whiskers. This should put them almost into the lower left corner.

Crop the body away to about the whiskers are about a half inch from the
bottom edge.

The right side bring the frame into about an inch from the edge of the right
ear as we look at the photo. And the top down to about the same  approx.
inch.

With cropping on my screen this should give you an on screen photo size
about  W. -- 5.417 and H. - 4.222 with 7s pixels. Give or take.

But now the eyes really jump off the screen! :-) Merely a suggetion.
cheers,
ted