Subject: [Leica] Searching -- Critiquing!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:44:00 -0500 (CDT)

While I do not post as often as I should, and I will try to post more often.
 My recent post got quite a few comments, most positive, but there were a
few which pointed out a couple of areas that could be improved, which I
tried and re-posted.  This is what I wanted and as long as I get some
pointers on how to improve my photos, I will never take it personally, as I
do want to learn.  I keep waiting for a comment from Dr. Ted, but so far, I
guess he either likes my stuff or has not bothered to look.  Or, I'm too
terrible for him to narrow it down.  ;-)  Either way it is great to have him
back.

Cheers,
Gene