Subject: [Leica] USB HDD Question.....
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:40:33 -0500

Frank,

Routinely, every Sat. morning, I backup my working files from my internal
HDD to an external WD drive.  I use the "select all" command to identify the
files to be copied, and the "copy to folder" command to identify the
destination folder on the external drive.  Mine stopped one time, many
months ago, for some unknown reason when it encountered a corrupted file.
Otherwise, it works like a charm.  I did it thirty minutes ago.

I have not tried it using two external drives, but can't see why it would
not work.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA