Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not Welcome
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:38:37 -0500 (CDT)

Montie,

Thanks, I need to post more often, but sometimes I just get lazy or put it
off for another day.  ;-)  Promise to post more often though.  The b&w Barns
will be later today, as it is SWMBO's B-Day and lots to do for that.  Also
trying to talk her into a new 27" iMac for our 42nd anniversary which is the
31st.  ;-)

Cheers,
Gene