Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:55:14 -0400

Phil,

Are those students using Hasselblad digital systems like the H3 or are they
shooting film in older V-Series Hasselblads? I'm a grad student, but working
on my MA in History (I have a BFA in photography already). I bought a
Hasselblad 503CX a couple yrs ago, I could finally afford one now that
digital has made people dump them cheap. The digital ones are likely to
remain out of my reach forever, as I am a fulltime artist living off my
sales alone. Can't imagine paying $40,000 for a camera!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography