Subject: [Leica] 75
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:22:05 +0930

All this talk of 75s made me get my Summilux out.

At my sister's house on Sunday there were some nice early Spring
flowers in a jug that belonged to my paternal grandmother:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/75+Summilux/flowers+jug+small.jpg.html

As I've mentioned before I have a small orchard in my yard.  At the
moment we are inundated with oranges:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/75+Summilux/Oranges+web.jpg.html
I've made marmalade, orange juice, orange cake, orange pulp and given
away a lot.  There are still plenty on the tree.

And it really is Spring; when I got back from seeing my family, the
cherry trees were in blossom:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/75+Summilux/sakura.jpg.html

Thank you Dr Mandler.  M8, 75 Summilux.

Anyone who is coming to the LuG party on Friday, see you there.

Marty

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 75)