Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams Visit
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 05:47:45 -0500

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>wrote:

> I am surprised they let you take pictures--or maybe you just didn't ask?
> ;-)

I was surprised too, but they simply said "no flash" and "no video."
Apparently the M8 was not too loud either, as no one even turned to see what
caused the noise.

The  guards did enforce visitor's proximity to the art.  At one point one of
them cautioned us to stay at least a foot away, but then he pointed out
detail in the painting that we had not seen.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com