Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams visit
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:38:09 -0600

Son C wrote:
Today we went to Shreveport, and visited the Norton Art Gallery.  The
current exhibit is "Ansel Adams: The Masterworks".

In my life, I had only seen two real Adams'  prints.  Now I have seen many.
It makes a difference.  These are Adams" choices of his favorite pictures.

Thanks for showing, Sonny.  When I was kid in Shreveport my dad was friendly
with RW Norton Jr (aka Dick Norton), who attended our church.  His father,
RWN Sr, was dead by then and Dick controlled the family oil fortune.  I've
never seen the museum but am glad to see the money put to good use.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Ansel Adams visit)