Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams Visit
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:11:52 -0500 (CDT)

Back in 2002 the Cedar Rapids Art Museum had a showing of A.A.'s prints.
They showed several versions of several of his famous prints he had done
over the years.  It is amazing to see the different renditions and how they
changed with each.  A great exhibit, I would like to see another
presentation of his works some day.

Gene