Subject: [Leica] a bull got out of the ring
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:16:02 -0400

i'm not happy anyone got hurt, but circumstances sure lowered my sympathy

it rather reminds me of the accident at the cross country truck races in
California last weekend.

Several spectators were struck when a truck on the dirt track lost control.
They were standing directly beside the unprotected track.

After the accident, the crowd attacked the driver!

<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/15/national/main6774407.shtml>

Being protected from yourself requires SOME cooperation...

ric

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] a bull got out of the ring)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] a bull got out of the ring)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] a bull got out of the ring)