Subject: [Leica] FS: CV 28mm f/1.9 Ultron with Canon 28mm VF
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:53:22 -0400

For sale:
One Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9 Ultron Aspherical lens with hood, cap, 28/90
LTM-M adapter and rear M cap.

Condition of the barrel is good but it has been used. No dents, dings
or big scratches, but there is a bit of paint wear.

Optics are perfect. No cleaning marks, scratches or imperfections.

Aperture blades are perfect and free from oil. Aperture ring has a good
positive feel to it. Focus is very smooth and even.

Also included is a Canon 28mm auxilliary viewfinder with parallax
correction dial. This is not a brightline finder. Optics are very good.
A few coating marks on the front glass; the rear is pristine. Overall
condition is very good.

I've used this lens exclusively with my M8 and it is spot on at all
apertures and all distances as far as I can tell. I bought it at the
beginning of April this year from an RFF member. Although it's a great
lens I find that I'm either grabbing my 35mm or my 15mm.

Asking $425 for lens and viewfinder. Shipping at cost.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/228857-2/CV28_28VF.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/228860-2/CV28back.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/228863-2/CV28front.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/228853-2/Canon28VF.jpg