Subject: [Leica] RE" old IMGs: Engiadina Bassa
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:38:05 -0700

Ken wrote:

"Excellent images.  When we were there, a dollar bought four Swiss
francs.  Now it is at parity more or less.
Ken Carney"

Nathan wrote:

"Very appropriate to look at these beautiful images, particularly since I am
in Switzerland (near Yverdon, VD) as U write this.
Cheers,
Nathan"

Tina wrote:

"I love the light with the horse and the mountains!!  Now I have to go
there.
Tina"

Thank you all for your comments!

Nathan, you could get there in about 4 hours...

Tina, for a start you could get a Haflinger for your farm. And create photo
opportunities...

Haflingers are very gentle, small horses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haflinger_%28horse%29 and
http://www.haflingerhorse.com/ .

In Tirol, too, they always approached me
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/TIROL/T42.jpg.html  and nuzzled.

Oliver