Subject: [Leica] People who don't like cats
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:04:12 -0400

It wasn't my mother the cat hated, it was my girlfriend at the time, who I
eventually had a baby with (the baby is now 13 yrs old!). Molly hated that
woman, but was nice to other women I dated. Molly was an officer in the
Devil's army, she had access to the files and was trying to warn me away
from the psycho woman, lol

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

On 8/16/10 6:58 PM, "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> If your cat was a gal cat she didn't like your mother because your cat felt
> it was the gal in your life. Not your mother.
> Cats represent the dark side.
> Dogs the light.
> But you need both.
>
> And the cats best friend is her dog.
>
> Also dogs are guys. Cats are gals.
> Cats are waaaaaay more complex then dogs. Even German Sheppard's. Or Blue
> Healers who may  be planning  a move in advance. A cat is planning 3 moves
> ahead. But really seem to be in touch with the darker powers. For people
> and
> dogs to try to compete with them its just not fair.
>
> --------------------
> Mark William Rabiner
> Photography
> mark at rabinergroup.com
>

>> From: Chris Crawford <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com>
>> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:42:21 -0400
>> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Leica] People who don't like cats
>>
>> My grandfather's old cat was evil. I'm sure she worked for the Devil.
>>
>> She used to torture mice to death just for the fun of it (she never ate
>> them, she hunted for sport...only low class alley cats eat mice! LOL). One
>> thing she liked to do was torture a mouse then sit back and let it think
>> it
>> was getting away. She'd let the poor thing limp away then she'd reach out
>> and pull it back for more torment.
>>
>> She killed Rattlesnakes and brought back their heads. Several times!
>>
>> When my grandpa got a dog, she shit in the dog's food bowl a couple times
>> week for a month. When he first got the dog, he would sometimes put it in
>> big cage in the house. One night she jumped on top of the cage, reached in
>> through the bars, and clawed the dog's face up!
>>
>> She would hold grudges for weeks against anyone who fed, petted, or talked
>> to the dog. I gave the dog a piece of meat once and for more than a month
>> after that she wouldn't have anything to do with me when I visited. She
>> would sit in front of me with her back to me, and if I moved to a
>> different
>> chair, she'd move too, to keep her back to me.
>>
>> She also hated my son's mother instantly, as soon as she met the woman.
>> Everytime we would visit my grandparents, the cat would attack her! The
>> girl
>> turned out to be bipolar and has made my son's life miserable. I have
>> custody of him because his mother was locked up in the state mental
>> hospital
>> by court order. I should have listened to the cat!

> [...]
>>> Geoff