Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/8/2010: Canadians in Zermatt
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:48:28 +0200

We spent Saturday night in Zermatt, hoping that my wife and son would be
able to ski on the glacier. Sadly, the weather was rainy and cloudy in the
town, and snowy and cloudy up above, with visibility so low that the glacier
was closed. I went for a Sunday morning walk and came upon this sign:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#971260697_5G9dE-O-LB

I did not meet any of these Canadians (Japanese tourists were the dominant
ethnic group this weekend), but I am sure they are great fun, eh.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu