Subject: [Leica] 2500 iso now rant cat pic from Rabs
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:50:07 -0500

Hi Mark,

Looks like your cat was a "cat of many colors".  Nice shot.

Our cat developed macular degeneration, and eventually was blind.  Here is a
link showing the beginning of the eye problem.  Our vet had heard of this
problem in cats, but had never seen it before.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Macular+Degeneration+Begins.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA