Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hassy + Leaf
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Indeed. But when you hear some locals say "the wildflowers all over Tioga
Pass are spectacular" you take the chance. Unfortunately, they weren't , the
roads and trails were jammed, the sun was burning bright and the falls were
dry.
You can't always get what you want...

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com