Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hassy + Leaf
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Richard. It was a deal that I couldn't pass up on. Less than what I
get
if I were to trade up to a different back (not that I'm thinking of that or
anything...).
Thanks for looking. Enjoyed your images of the trip south very much (but
been
way to busy to participate on the list for the last 3 weeks).
Carpenteria is a town Jane and I want to visit to see if it would be a nice
place to eventually move to. You're shots make it VERY enticing!
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA