Subject: [Leica] camera with interval timer
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:45:37 +0200

Hi Leo,

here are pages of  different interval timers and remotes.

http://www.enjoyyourcamera.com/Remote-Cords/Wireless/Infrared/Timer-Remotes:::3_163.html

Maybe your friend may find something suitable.

IIRR rightly, at least for film, it was possible to set up the Canon A1
to shoot at intevals without any special accessories at all

Cheers
Douglas