Subject: [Leica] Fourth color
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:10:16 -0400

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AdditiveColor.svg

What do red and green make in additive color theory?
Yellow! See above.
Do you know where your Yellows are?
Mine are right on my screen. Not lacking in the least.
I don't need no stinkin yellow pixel glowers. I got yellow in my pix popping
right out at me and saying hello!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com