Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Birthday
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:43:02 -0400

Happy 7x7 Rei!!
Every 7 years is a cycle according to lots of folks.
And 7x7 has got to be the luckiest.
But the 9's can be tuff as you're worrying about the big round one coming up
next. And then those turn out to be no big deal.

49:
The number of strings on a harp.
The code for international direct dial phone calls to Germany
Ernest Hemingway collection: The Fifth Column and The First Forty-Nine
Stories
Japanese GS1 country code
XLIX
Year 49 (XLIX) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display
the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.

49 is a very good year I can strongly recommend it. If I had a choice I'd do
it again.

Rabs

Mark William Rabiner
Photography