Subject: [Leica] Shooting a Bullfight......
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

Where can we view them, Frank?
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________
From: Frank <red735i at earthlink.net>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 3:46:22 PM

I shot our local Bullfight a couple of weeks ago.....

M8 with various lenses......  But interestingly, as it got dark, I switched
to ISO 2500... and shot some of it without a UV filter in front... The
colors are really terrible, but the images, when turned into B+W, have a
certain nice look to them.....

I need to do some more work on them, but the ones taken with my 135 APO
Telyt are quite sharp.......  and in focus at F3.4, regardless what Leica
says,,,,,,  of course, I was about 100 feet away from the action ( about
infinity....)

BTW, it was a Portuguese Bullfight, where the bulls are not hurt.....  and
get escorted out of the ring by a bunch of "friends" with cow bells around
their necks.....

Lots of fun....look for your local bullfight .... some of the best bit of
fun you can have....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net