Subject: [Leica] Compact Cameras
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 00:13:35 -0400

Rei I think about DEATH WISH a lot as I'm always cutting back through
Central Park at 2 AM with my DSLR in hand and I live across from Riverside
Park. The premise is a guy who bates muggers on the subway but mainly in
Central Park. They had trouble shooting in central park so most of it was
really shot in Riverside Park which is where his apartment was clearly
located on 75th. I'm 5 blocks away. The famous underpass bridge used in some
promotional material is across from me in Riverside park sitting there
looking like a Death Wish poster.
But crime is illegal now in NY. And if they catch you with a gun you go
directly to jail to not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.

The only danger to walking in the parks at night is you can run over by a
jogging mother with a fast wheeled baby carriage.
In general watch out for people wearing Lyrca. They seem to feel like they
are on a higher mission. You get in the way.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com