Subject: [Leica] Compact Cameras
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 23:46:08 -0400

A fixed mount in the sense that the lens does not come off I'm sure you
mean.
This compact fixed mount camera configuration though comes from a worthy
line of in the past of cameras.
The Contax T
Rollei 35
Leica CM
Konica Hexar AF
Olympus XA
Minox GT

HCB used one the last time he did some photography.

At the bottom of the camera bags or in the pocket of many a photographer in
the 80's and 90's.

Small camera. Big pictures.

Rabs

Mark William Rabiner