Subject: [Leica] [Leicak] OT - trivia help
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:58:05 -0600

I'm doing some research and I remember there was a famous photographer that
was killed in his own apartment because he did not get or heed the memo that
his building was being demolished   - is this just an urban legend or can
someone supply me with the name .   I thought it was Cervin Robinson the
photographer of Cleveland but I don't think that's right.

Help

ernie

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] [Leicak] OT - trivia help)