Subject: [Leica] NEW ClearSight WEBSITE
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:42:01 -0700

Hello Fellow LUGers,

At last ClearSight USA has launched a new website.

ClearSight USA manufactures a quality lens cleaner and related
products well known to LUG  members.
The products are the same, same good quality, same prices.
There will be initial glitches in the untested site so I am relying on
you to point out the changes to be made.

As an introductory offer, I am extending a 10% discount to LUG
members. The coupon code is "LUG" in capital letters; it will be in
effect until next friday.
Payment can be made by personal check (no wait for clearance), or
PayPal.

I have some Leica, Pentax 6x7, Hasselblad, CONTAX, and more to list
but those will have to wait their turn.

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Codispoti