Subject: [Leica] Excellent resolution KEH issues
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:24:07 -0700

I now have the items in my hand that I ordered, and everything has
been fully resolved to my satisfaction. Mr. Todd Murphy, the manager
of KEH Cameras, whose name and e-mail was kindly given to me by LUG
member Dennis Kushner, was very helpful and fully resolved the
problems in the best way possible. Based on this good resolution I
would certainly recommend shopping there.

Thanks, Dennis, and thanks, Todd.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design