Subject: [Leica] Brian on Drudge Report
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 21:43:43 -0600

Richard,

The nose in air behavior is initially irritating, disappointing, and
hurtful,
but ultimately silly.  I was in mental agreement with your first statement
which
implied that someone older would have the presence to withstand youthful
arrogance.

How else could the yutes learn how to behave in a civilized manner?

Best,

John

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Brian on Drudge Report)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Brian on Drudge Report)