Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reworked Butterfly
From: Al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:02:37 -0500

Jim:
You did a nice job of the post processing, but I think I like the original
best.   I think the reason is that the better-defined background gives
context for the bloom the butterfly is perched on.  Otherwise, it is just
some petals in the air.    Just my opinion.   Nice work, though.
:Al

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gulf+Fritillary+on+Orange+Cosmos+01
.jpg.html

> The rework: