Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:08:52 -0500 (CDT)

If indeed their expectations for the S2 are fewer than 5000, then why did
they bother to make it?  Seems like a run of R10's of the same number would
have been more fruitful, and they squashed it for the same production
expectations.  Granted, Leica has never been known for making logical
decisions on what products to produce.

Cheers,
Gene