Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (s_gregory1)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

heeled amateurs, I would really like to see who in the world of known pros
is using this camera and lens system, if anyone.
Any photos that I have seen recently of pros using medium format digital,
they are using Hasselblad with the digital backs.
Recently, this week also saw a photo of Mark Seliger the famous Rolling
Stone magazine photographer doing a beach shoot and it looked like a Hassy
digital system as well.
You would think if any of the pros that are world renowned are using the
camera, that Leica would be jumping all over to have photos released.

Scott

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report)
In reply to: Message from red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net) ([Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report)