Subject: [Leica] Some Summer views
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:43:26 +0200

Yes Tina, I know that you have an incredible knack for abusing your Leicas
and getting away with it, but my experience is different. My film Leicas
could take rough treatment, but the M8 had to spend a month in Solms and be
repaired to the tune of several hundred EUR (fortunately covered by the
Passport warranty) just because I had worn it in hot weather and dripped
some sweat onto it over the course of a couple of months.

When it comes to hostile environments, the M8 simply is not up to it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu