Subject: [Leica] FS - M9 with handgrip
From: renkan at gmail.com (Rennie Kan)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:17:51 +0800

Hi LUGers,

I was lucky to get two M9's recently, one I got for myself and one I got as
a gift from my sister.  I'd like to sell one of them to fund one or two
lenses for the new camera.

FS are the M9 camera body and handgrip.  Both are new, warranty card
unfilled.  I've put it on ebay but forgot to see if anyone might be
interested here.  Please email me for pics and price if interested.

Regards,

Rennie

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] FS - M9 with handgrip)