Subject: [Leica] Thought Channel
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:44:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks George!  Of all my photos that people like,
I like about maybe 10% of them...I like this one.

However, If I'm the only viewer that can make out
the face at the lower apex, then, my intention has
failed.  :(

Montie

>not sure how accurate this is
but
I love looking at this photographic image.
love the tones
love the composition
love the lines
love the way my eye moves about