Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thought Channel
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:28:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Jim, rather abstract to say the least, you don't see the
human face in the lower middle of channel?

Montie

Hi Montie,

I like it, but can't quite decide what it is.  As a one-time student of
fluid mechanics, it looks similar to pictures of constricted flow in a
channel, with no separation.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA