Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hipsters
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:16:41 +0100

Hi Chris,
I completely agree. When I was a fashion victim teenager the fashion was for
flared hipster trousers. When they went out of fashion, I took them off. If
I had been suckered into piercings or tattoos, when they went out of fashion
I would have been f*cked. Imagine still wearing flared hipsters...
Frank Dernie