Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hipsters
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:18:31 -0400

I also have no qualms about referring to myself as an artist. We all did in
school. And that was not 4th grade.
I'm about to turn 60 but no earring or tattoo or piercing.
But I do have long hair now too. A great image thing. Affectation. Hot in
the damp summer. Another inch and I can be a pony tail guy Just like George
Karlin.

"It's not for lack of bread, like the Greatful Dead, darlin'"

Actually it partly is.
But when I replace the combs on my Wahl hair buzzer I might be back to a
buzz cut. I have a one inch comb thing.

"I want long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided
Powered, flowered and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled and spahettied"

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com