Subject: [Leica] I sold my MP
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:44:43 -0700

Stay around. I'm sure whatever you shoot will be worthy of showing. Not
everyone has a digital M, and more people are leaving film everyday. It's
just that the M8 and M9 make people want to feel proud to use or have used
Leica. Sort of like, "see, I told you, the Leica was the greatest film
cameras and now they are the bestest digital cameras too..."