Subject: [Leica] Boasting!
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 06:35:09 +0100

Thank you for looking Alan, and for your kind comment. For you and others it
is featured on the front page of my website at www.gwpics.com as one of the
sub-gelleries below the main image. The main page image is in memory of
Chris Dagley, a very fine jazz drummer who died tragically this week in a
motorcycle accident on his way home from ronnie Scotts Club in London. He
was aged 34 and leaves a wife and three children.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)