Subject: [Leica] Lincoln Center Fountain silhouettes at night
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:31:32 -0400

Thanks Geoff think I blur the line between 1.5 and 1.33 I'm not sure if
there is a worthwhile difference between the two crop circles. Not a chance
in hell I'd buy an M8 at this point you still using yours?. An M9 looks very
good to me I'd love to get my Leica glass going again and have the option of
looking looking through a rangefinder viewfinder again.

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com