Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:14:29 -0700

This is one reason we love the Bay Area. Even if we go for fast food, it
would be inexpensive ramen, Chinese porridge etc. Choices are good, and
IMHO, better choices here. Haven't gone to a MacD must be close to 20 years
now.

--

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery)