Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:14:03 -0500

According to the recent HBO docudrama on the life of Dr. Temple Grandin
<http://www.templegrandin.com/>
Only about 40% of this nations beef slaughter operations
have switched to more humane animal treatment.

<http://www.organicconsumers.org/irrad/insensibility.cfm>
seems to make similar assessments.

Accurate information is difficult to come by
as agribusiness would rather that we not know
the processes used to bring your "meat"
to their transparently wrapped trays.

Regards,
George Lottermoser