Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:59:07 -0500

this shot and the one following it are quite good

http://www.worldphoto.org/images/image/1383/?FromImageGalleryID=87

this one almost looks like a person laying on a table

http://www.worldphoto.org/images/image/1396/?FromImageGalleryID=87

the rest are just slaughterhouse shots to me.  things you would see
anywhere animals are killed.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157