Subject: [Leica] San Franciscans recognize Leica
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:40:10 -0700

I was shooting our Taiko's group performance at the Yerba Buena Garden up in
the City today, and despite my covering the red dot and the word M9 (I don't
like the red dot and once I started, may as well covered the other letters.
Anyway, just my choice...) 2 people came up and said "nice camera" etc. and
recognized it as a Leica M. One is an older gentleman, the other one is a 20
something. The 20 something said he wish he could afford one, and I told him
to aspire to it and save for it.

Someone said something similar to me back in 1987 and it's not until 2003
that I got my first M. What a trip.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>